Physiotherapy, Sports Massage and Running Gait Analysis in Manchester
I provide the following treatments:
Athlete Matters Clinic (Worsley)
Book in with me here for sports physiotherapy, non-sport related musculoskeletal conditions, and sports massage appointments.
I’m available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at this clinic.
There are excellent public transport links from Manchester City Centre. The Vantage V1/V2 bus, Walkden (nearest train stop) or if you’re driving, it’s J13 on the M60.
Appointments are 45 minutes long, and cost £45. Discounts may also be available if you are a club runner, or under 16.
The Running Performance Clinic (Salford Uni)
The services offered here are aimed at recreational runners who want to recover from injury, improve their running performance and learn more about their running style.
The services provided include:
- Full 3D running gait analysis using 16 Oqus 3D cameras with specially developed software to give a full 3D representation of your running biomechanics.
- Physiotherapy assessment of strength, flexibility and muscle balance.
- Comparison of your running style against the gait characteristics of the elite runners on our database.
- Recommendations on how to improve specific aspects of your running and/or injury.
- Follow up 3D running gait analysis and assessment to see if you’ve improved and provide an opportunity for further recommendations.
This is currently the only gait analysis service in Manchester which can provide state-of-the-art 3D running gait assessment. Furthermore, it is currently the only running injury clinic in the UK which offers a complete 3D motion analysis of the feet, legs, pelvis and spine during running.
Home Visits - Physiotherapy & Sports Massage
I have my trusty mobile massage table, and can come to you if you’re within the Manchester area and would like physiotherapy or sports massage, 7 days a week.
Whether it’s getting you strong for a race, recovering from an injury, or overall physical maintenance, I’m happy to discuss your requirements to see what we can work out.